Indulge in four weeks of over-the-top fun: November 4th to November 29th
When it comes to writing blog posts, newsletters, video scripts + social media updates for your business, do you:
- Struggle to find time to write in between the bajillion other things that need to get done?
- Feel like everything you could possibly say has already been said — like you’ve got nothing truly earth-shattering to share?
- Agonize over spelling + grammar, and feel pressured to make everything you write the most life-altering work of art that has ever existed, in the history of the universe?
- Get a massive migraine every time you try to make your writing more “engaging?” And let’s not even talk about coming up with an attention-grabbing headline. (Cue the brain fog + low-grade panic attack...)
If you’re shaking your head, thinking “Oh snap — that sounds like me!” — then I want to invite you into my Guilty Pleasure Posse.
How To Be A Guilty Pleasure is a 4-week class for small business owners that delivers a double-dose of FUN.
First: you’ll learn how to write blog posts + newsletters that get your ideal clients flipping out + hanging on your every word. (Translation: you’re gonna become their favorite guilty pleasure.)
And second: you’ll learn how to make writing feel like a guilty pleasure for you — by swirling more of your personality + secret passions into every sentence.
By the end of How To Be A Guilty Pleasure, you will know:
- How to bend time and make space for lots + lots + lots of writing — even if “I don’t have time!” is practically tattooed on your forehead.
- How to kick procrastination in the tushy, and melt away some of the (lame) excuses that are blocking you from creating sensational content.
- How to use your passions + obsessions (even if they have “nothing to do with your business”) to create content so juicy + addictive, no one will ignore you.
- How to get that “damn, I’m good!” feeling every time you create + publish something new.
- How to leverage your personal stories and sound totally original — even if ten thousand other people are talking about the exact same topic.
Why YOU should become a Guilty Pleasure:
Mmmmm ... guilty pleasures. We’ve all got ‘em.
TV shows you can’t peel your eyes away from (umm ... hello Game of Thrones, Downton Abbey, Scandal, Homeland, insert your favorite show here).
Books that hook you like legal crack + compel you to keep reading — even when it’s 3am and you have to get ready for work at 6.
Trashy tabloids filled with hot celebrity gossip (the red carpet gowns! the break-ups! the baby names!)
Ooey gooey chocolate brownies, laced with drippy caramel magic.
Guilty pleasures give you those delicious goosebumps. They get you buzzed + pumped + fascinated unlike anything else.
They’re easy to love, and hard to quit.
People should feel the exact same way about you + your business.
And creating fun, compelling, can’t-stop-reading-till-the-break-of-dawn content can get the job done.
Why I should be your Guilty Pleasure Guru:
Imagine running a profitable business that feels more like a permanent vacation ... buying stacks of glossy magazines and writing them off as business expenses ... taking superstar clients out for wine + butternut squash ravioli to celebrate major media wins ... and prowling around E! Online for hours + hours, as legitimate research.
This is my life. No joke.
As a PR Expert with 10 years of experience under my belt — and an actress who gets to play a murderess mob wife one week, and a video game siren the next — I’m living, breathing proof that your business can feel like a guilty pleasure. For you — and your clients!
Writing juicy + compelling blog posts, newsletters + social media content is my #1 marketing strategy. Quite frankly, my business would flop, without ‘em!
Over the years, I’ve helped hundreds of private clients create totally-addictive content strategies that transformed their income — and brought FUN back into their businesses.
Why you will ❤ How To Be A Guilty Pleasure:
You know the way you feel when you’re indulging in a fabulous glass of wine (or two), knowing that for the rest of the night, alllll you’re gonna do is watch back-to-back episodes of Gossip Girl? Unspeakable heaven, right?
I’ve designed the How To Be A Guilty Pleasure class to feel like THAT.
‘Cause I don’t know about you, but I tend to retain what I’ve learned (and actually implement it!) when I’m having ridiculous amounts of FUN.
With How To Be A Guilty Pleasure, I’m breaking down the process I use for my clients (and my own business) to teach you a simple + super-fun method to create totally-addictive content.
Here’s the rap sheet on all of the goodies + juicy details of the class.
- A 4-pack of Guilty Pleasure Playbooks — 4 weeks of ooh-la-la lessons on creating content that’s fun to read (and even more fun to write!). Each PlayBook is packed with tingle-inducing insider tips + super hot exercises — totally worthy of your undivided attention.
What kinds of lessons + exercises, you ask? Oh, you know ... just some of the hottest how-to’s under the sun!
Here’s a sampler platter of (just a few) of the things you’ll learn, in the class ...
- How to create an addictive content plan that positions YOU as a total business celebrity.
- How to crush the psychological blocks that stop you from writing (hello confidence!)
- How to identify WHY you want to write in the first place (and WHO you’re writing for.)
- How to figure out EXACTLY what kind of content your customers crave (this might be my biggest industry secret — and it’s an absolute pleasure to give it away!)
- How to plan out your blog posts + newsletters for the entire year (while still leaving room for spontaneous bursts of brilliance.)
- How to stop searching for the “right” word or phrase and just hit publish, already!
- How to churn out eye-catching headlines like hotcakes (yup, there’s a science to crafting the perfect one-liner...)
- How to translate hot blog posts into cold, hard cash (such a vital skill — and it’s something that even the most “famous” bloggers in the world struggle to figure out!)
- And so much more. (Don’t worry — this is one guilty pleasure that’s totally OK to inhale!)
To add even more indulgence into the mix, you’ll also get:
- Membership in The Guilty Pleasure Posse — a private Facebook community where you’ll party with fellow classmates, while I serve up hot n’ juicy feedback.
- Live Guilty Pleasure Pow-wows every week — we’ll jump on my phone hotline, and I’ll answer your burning questions. (Muy importante — all the calls are recorded and, if you can’t make it, you can send questions in ahead of time and they will be answered enthusiastically by moi.)
Class runs for 4 weeks. It all begins Monday, November 4th and ends Friday, November 29th.
This is the last time I’m running this program LIVE, and I'm delivering this rockin’ class for a super-affordable price. Ahem ... it’s $149
(Yup — the price of a mani-pedi, a round of exotic cocktails, and the complete Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy. I did the math. ;)
BONUS for my beta-tester babes!
For the world-premiere of How To Be A Guilty Pleasure, I’m going completely over-the-top.
I’ll be hosting amazing contests with gotta-have-em prizes like hand-crafted chocolate, suspenseful + erotic novels, must-watch TV show DVDs, heart-pumping music and glossy magazine subscriptions. I take FUN very seriously. ;)
So: are you ready to become a Guilty Pleasure?
Again: it’s $149 if you enroll this time ‘round — a small price to pay for the hottest blogging + content creation class you’ll ever experience.
Psst. A few guilt-free reminders, if you’re still on the fence ...
This class is for you IF:
- You get little pangs of jealousy when you discover a ridiculously good blog post (“Why can’t I do that?!”)
- You seriously LOVE guilty pleasures -- like obsessing over TV shows, reading trashy novels, eating scrumptious sweets, and creating Pinterest boards for Very Important Research.
- You don’t really give a hoot about using textbook-correct punctuation. You just want to write the way that you naturally speak, and get your clients flipping out (and sharing, and tweeting, and talking...)
This class is NOT for you IF:
- You’re the grammar police — we like to break rules here. ;)
- You’re fixated on “going viral,” to a painful degree — this class is about attracting the right readers + clients, not just the biggest possible numbers.
- You only want to create content for “SEO” purposes — blech!
- You think the phrase “guilty pleasure” is gross, and think guilty pleasures are equally gross. (Ha! How on earth did you make it this far? ;)
Here’s to your sizzle, spark + stardom,